Hi there,

It looks like you're attaching the cluetip method to $ ('a#ce_cluetip'). IDs must be unique per document (used only once). I'm actually surprised that Firefox continues to find elements with id="ce_cluetip" after the first one. I guess it's more forgiving.

Try adding a class to those links instead. Something like this would work fine: <a class="msg_head ce_cluetip" href=" ... ">your text</a>. Then you can select them with $('a.ce_cluetip')

Hope that helps,

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com