> Hi guys, is it possible to print a part of the html page using JQuery
> and printed copy must not include the browser addons like datetime and
> the url. I want the print out to be a plain document with just data
> (Ms Word look alike print out)

The first part of your question could be done using jQuery to swap out
the style sheets. But that would require action on the user PRIOR to
hitting their PRINT button. You could think of it as a 'print preview'
type of feature where, via jquery, you swap out the CSS to only have
the part of the page you want printed to be shown, then have them
print that.

As for the second part, as mentioned, these are options at the
browser/OS level that you would have (nor should have) any direct
control over.

-DA