I'm not sure what it is but it's obviously in the ajax callback (the delete
completed). My best guess would be that chaining fadeOut() and slideUp()
this way may not be a very good idea, better to use just one or the other in
my opinion, though I'm not sure it's what's causing the trouble. Anyway, IE
is always a pain, so...

Michel Belleville