There shouldn't be any errors if your application is behaving as
expected. Sounds like you've got some sort of configuration problem. Perhaps
you don't have the latest version of jQuery? Or you're using a plugin that
hasn't been updated to work with the version of jQuery you're using? Or
maybe you're performing a call that leads to an error in an event that
continuously gets triggered, such as a timer or a mousemove. All guesses.
Hard to do more than that without seeing some code. Please post a live page,
or if you can't, reproduce on jsbin.com:

http://jsbin.com/

- Richard