You can't do this if the content of the iFrame is from a different server / domain.

e.g. if it's not your content, then you can't get at it this way in order to show it in your page; you can only display the iframe as the owner intended.

webspee...@gmail.com wrote:
When I try it, I get this error:

Error: Permission denied for <http://www.<myurl>.com> to get property
HTMLDocument.nodeType from <http://<remoteurl>:8888>.
Source File: http://www.<myurl>.com/js/jquery/jquery.js
Line: 2216

Here is the line of JS being used.

$("#eseSearchRight").html($('#searchFrame').contents().find
('.recordHeader').html());

On Nov 5, 4:17 pm, Michel Belleville <michel.bellevi...@gmail.com>