Hello,
i think none of the two suggestions could solve the issue.
This is the page where you could see the live example.
http://www.lavoro-marketing.it
The linkedin icon is not generated after a search.

It is not an issue of response for 1 element.
That script must be loaded on each row of the output.

Any other suggestion?

Thank you so much,
Luca