Hello I am havign problem with using a callback function on the 'success'
parameter  of the ajaxsubmit function . The callback works fine in FF but
not in IE 6-8 here my code

$( "#signinform" ).ajaxSubmit({ success: FormResponse});

function FormResponse( responseText, statusText )
{
//Code accesses the responseText

}

Syntax taken from  jquery forms plugin page

I tried 'success :FormResponse()' which is able to call the function but it
wont  pass the parameters that i need  . How is correct syntax to do
register callbacks  for IE and also how do I access the rpeonseText that my
server  code is printing on a page