I know it's possible, but it's a really poor way to do this as it will break the cache. You should do it with server side code then, can you not edit the html helper of cakePHP to add the sub directory for you?

nomen wrote:
Hi:

   Liam: My client needs to have the posibility to change itself  the
image path and he is not a programmer, The maximun complication should
be to change a text by another text. Anyway I know it is a posibility
and I have it in mind.
   Michel:  I try to use the base tag but I´m using CakePHP and it
automatically puts in the links generathed by the HTML helper, the
subdirectory name. So it does not work correctly with those links
because the created links should be "www.domain.com/subdir/subdir/img/
one.jpg".

Thank you anyway for your help.

On 16 nov, 18:03, Michel Belleville <michel.bellevi...@gmail.com>