this seems like a pretty decent list of modal boxes, or use google to find some more:
http://komunitasweb.com/2009/03/jquery-modal-box-round-up/

Jonathan

heohni wrote:
Do you know an alternative to BlockUi?

On 17 Nov., 10:05, "Jonathan Vanherpe (T&  T NV)"<jonat...@tnt.be>
wrote:
I don't see a busy cursor in Ubuntu, but I do see it in Win 7 and win XP
(on pretty much any browser). The example page
onhttp://malsup.com/jquery/block/stylesheet.htmlalso seems to do this. So
I guess this is just a Windows thing.

It doesn't stop you from using your browser or anything so it's mostly a
cosmetic issue. You could try using something other than blockui to show
a modal dialog.

Jonathan

heohni wrote:
Well, we are only on localhost right now, but one example is:
http://www.iwb-stahldesign.de/produkte_blumenkuebelgrau.php
if you add the item to the shopping cart, you will see it, too. Inside
the div all is fine, outside, I see the blue ring cursor.
I am on a windows 7 machine, and I have the same behavoir on all
browsers, so I guess, you will see the same effect?

And the same happen on our localhost example, just with the difference
that there I see the blue ring also inside the div area.

On 17 Nov., 09:30, "Jonathan Vanherpe (T&    T NV)"<jonat...@tnt.be>