This may just be another example of IE sucking.  I get an error on IE 6,
"unexpected call to method or property access".

Googling that error message (and adding 'style' to the search) suggests that
manipulating the style attribute dynamically on IE is somewhat...
problematic :\

--
Charlie Griefer
http://charlie.griefer.com/

I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.