"ok, I will try by the use of ajax but nobody that used getjson had
this problem?"

Everyone and anyone using "$.getJSON" *is* using "$.ajax"

straight from the jQuery file

getJSON: function( url, data, callback ) {
        return jQuery.get(url, data, callback, "json");
},

which in turn calls

get: function( url, data, callback, type ) {
                // shift arguments if data argument was ommited
                if ( jQuery.isFunction( data ) ) {
                        callback = data;
                        data = null;
                }