Using solely the content of your message I've deduced that :

   1. you're facing a problem
   2. you're using jQuery
   3. something that is composed of two files containing stuff isn't doing
   whatever it's meant to be doing using functions and probably gizmos

I've got the first and second point, though the third is not quite as clear.
Maybe your code would help, plus a description of what it's meant to do ?...

Michel Belleville