You can probably fix it by adding this to your CSS:

#cluetip #hidden {
 display:block;
}

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Nov 24, 2009, at 8:16 PM, christopherious wrote:

I have a Cluetip that is pulling content from a hiddden div on the
page that is only, obviously, visible when the cluetip is invoked.
Everything is working well except under IE, where the content does not
show.

I think this is probably just a simple CSS fix, but I'm stuck.  Help!

Here is what I'm doing:

jQuery

 <script type="text/javascript">
 $(document).ready(function() {
   $('a.load-local').cluetip({width:340, local:true, cursor:
'pointer', sticky: true, closePosition: 'title', arrows: true});

 });
 </script>

---

HTML

<a id="load-local" class="load-local" href="#hidden"
rel="#hidden">Lorem ipsum Stolle</a>

---

CSS

#hidden {