Hi,

I am creating a carousel using Cycle with the following effects:

1. Each slide fades/slides in when user clicks the previous or next
button
2. When the slide finishes loading, I want to animate the text and
images in each slide with a slide-in effect.

Questions:
1. How could one do it so that the transitions are smooth (like that
of a flash slideshow)?  I thought about hiding the text/images and
animating them when the slides finishes loading (bind a function to
the "after" parameter)

2. And how would I animate the text on the first slide when the use
comes to the page.  Cycle animates each page when you navigate through
them.

Thanks in advance.

I'm open to other plugins and suggestions as well.

Vincent