By the way, the reason why csv2table cannot read the text file of the
other domain is because it uses $.get method of jQuery.

But I do not get along well even if I change $.get in $.getScript.

When capture a TCP packet, the data body arrives,; but csv data as for
the JavaScript is because is not it.

The method to obtain it thought, but a person distributing json in the
other domain is that it is easy first of all :p

--
Toshiro Takahashi
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/csv2table