Hi,

Sorry, that was a slight typo on my part, it should be class "selected". The
problem I have with just appending using addClass is that when the class is
removed it doesn't restore the element to it original state a such.

What I mean is when the class is removed it leaves class="" rather than a
blank that it was before. I need to have the exact quote of the code so I
can't have class="". Is there a solution to this?

Thanks,
Colin.