I put my mouse over the element and my JQ .mouseover keeps firing
LSD.  How do you make it fire once?

                        $("#swapImage").mouseover(function(){
                                // get input string from the input field
                                var inputString = $('#swapImageValue').val();
                                //alert( $('#swapImageValue').val() );
                                // post data to our php processing page
                                $.ajax({
                                   type: "GET",