On Nov 30, 6:48 am, Escu <dl.e...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i got an wordpress theme (paid one) and it uses jquery. I got a plugin
> (WP Ajax Edit Comments 3.1) that uses jquery too. The problem is that
> both jquerys doesn't work together. When i disable one, the other one
> is working. Any ideeas?

Although it's possible that someone in this forum could help you, I'd
suggest that the one with the most knowledge here are the ones who
built the theme or the plug-in.  Is there any support with the paid
theme?  Perhaps there's an upgrade to a later version of jQuery
available for the theme or the plug-in.

jQuery has not remained entirely backwards-compatible as it has
developed, and there's a reasonable chance that the theme used
features of jQuery that have changed with the newer release of jQuery
used by the plug-in, or vice versa.  jQuery has techniques that allow
you to use multiple versions on one page, but if you are not a coder,
then someone who knows the plug-in or the theme would probably have to
help you incorporate these techniques.

Good luck,

  -- Scott