Full Calendar: http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/

I am trying to reference the event source that I have added via a
function.  I have the following function, when I addEventSource the
new events are added to the calendar.  But i can't seem to get the
correct reference to removeEventSource.  As you see i create a var
source3 (which executes successfully), then I add to the event object
and it appears on calendar, but it does not get removed.

I figure I must not be using the correct reference.  Any ideas?

        source3 = function addanothersource(start, end, callback) {

                $.ajax({
                        type: 'POST',
                        url: newUrl,
                        data: str,
                        success: function(respData){
                                eventArray = respData;
                                callback(eventArray);

        };

$('#calendar').fullCalendar('addEventSource', source3);

$('#calendar').fullCalendar('removeEventSource', source3);