Hi,

I am using BlockUI in a pop-up to block it while the new data inserted
by the user is updated.

It works pretty good in firefox but IE7 has a strange behaviour: after
pushing the submit button the overlay message is displayed and the pop-
up is closed (until here everything is fine) but after, the page the
user was viewing is continued to be refreshed (I dont know exactly
what it is doing but the progress bar is continuously moving forward,
I dont see any new requests in the server...)

I would appreciate some help on this issue.

Thanks