Hi there,

I have a page with a simple logo and an 'enter site' link which both fade in
when the page is loaded. When the link is clicked I want an action to be
executed. For now, lets just say I want to make the logo dissapear (fade
out) again. Here's my code;

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>

    <script type="text/javascript">

          $(document).ready(function(){

          $('#logo').fadeIn(1500);
          $('#enter').fadeIn(2500);

});

$('a#site').click(function(){
$('#logo').fadeOut(1500);
return false;
});

</script>

Enter) </div>

There are also some css rules to position the main div and to hide it
initially (display:none;) This works, and the two fadeIn commands work fine,
but not the .click(function().... anyone????

Many thanks in advance!