Hi All,

I have a scenario where I have a results box and a drop zone where
results can be dropped. When the results are dropped, the results box
is updated with new results.  My problem occurs when dragging a result
while the results box is being re-loaded from the previous drop.  The
results box reloads and removes the object that I am dragging from the
DOM.  Interestingly, the drop box responds to the cursor and the drop
fcn still fires but the element has disappeared from the screen.

I tried finding the element being dragged and mvoing it to a container
div around the results box right before the ajax call.  This works but
is really buggy especially in IE.  I'm ready to give up and just
cancel the drag event right before the ajax call is fired.  Is it
possible to do this while the user is still dragging?

Thanks.