including it on every page seems troublesome and hard to maintain.
if you using PHP or ASP you can create your own "Master Page" and include
there once. and load your other pages in as they are needed.

my suggestion to you in converting to a CMS
then you can include your script in only one file and all other pages will
read it.

check this.
the standard way of using jQuery

1.