I'm having some difficulty finalizing my suckerfish dropdown menu on
this page (ie: "Resources" button / link):

http://www.alliedcash.com/comparison/

Here are the 3 problems that I'm trying to correct:

1) I want to eliminate the right border for each of my sublinks -- I
can't seem to access / override that css property

2) When I mouseover the sublinks -- I'd like for the "Resources" link
text to remain white (instead of turning blue)

3) In IE -- when I mouseover the sublinks -- the widths of each of teh
sublinks varies on hover -- I want them to all be the same width (like
the way it displays in Firefox)

4)  In IE -- the left edge of the subnav list doens't line up wih the
left edge of the Resources button (like the way it displays in
Firefox)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
- Yvan