I am pretty new to jQuery and I've dug through the documentation for a
few hours and I haven't found the answer. I'm curious if you can limit
a selector to only search within a defined div or other html tag.
Below is the code with some notes so it should be pretty easy to
understand but if not let me know and I can clarify.

        <head>
                <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/
libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
                <script type="text/javascript">
                        $(document).ready(function(){
                                $("a").click(function(event){
                                        //Loop through each productGroup div