Hello all,

I am using the JQuery validator  from
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/
. And I am using the calendar component from YUI.

The problem is similar to what bobbykjack has except I use YUI
calendar.

I have an input field ,when user clicks into it the calendar pops up.
When user chooses a date it fills the input box. But the error message
which had been displayed on clicking the submit button before the
field was filled  does not go away.

How do I get rid off it?.

I click into the field and then do a submit the message goes
away ,submission happens . But not after the calender has populated
it.

Thanks in advance .
Sucheta