I have a website questionnaire/website planner that I intent to use
with prospective clients.
You can view it under development here:
http://www.smallblue.net/questionnaire.html

The form is split in to sections and want to use an accordian effect
so that ony 1 section is visible at a time.
At the moment if some of the fields dont pass validation the user has
no feedback because that section might be closed so the user cant see
where the errors are.

What I would like to achieve is so that on Submit the first section in
which errors ocour is opened.
Or is there a better alternative concept do you think?
Perhaps change section titles to red on sections with errors?
If so how...

Perhaps I could keep an example of the "validation+accordian example"
on my server as an example that others could view.

Any ideas/help greatly received.

Thanks.