Hello,
I'm trying to use the jCarousel plugin (http://sorgalla.com/projects/
jcarousel).
It works fine for me, except I would like to change the content of the
carousel using a drop-down.
For example, by default I load the product previews of category1
(that's easy).
But then, I have a simple drop-down with more categories. When the
user changes to category2, I need the content to change automatically.
I know the plugin page explains how to load via ajax, but only for the
first load. I can't seem to be able to "refresh" the carousel after
changing its content.

This is what I have so far:
http://jsbin.com/ipiwu

I load some default content via a static <ul>.
Then when I click, I empty the <ul>, appends new <li> items, and call
jQuery('#mycarousel').jcarousel() again.
This partially works. It does not refresh the number of elements and
therefore creates white blocks where there used to be items.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Nathan