I fail to see where your problem was related to your question ; anyway, what
I just explained will work with AJAX (that was even the point really), you
just have to add the .load() or the .get() and give them the appropriate
parameters to have a nice and shiny ajax interface for your users to enjoy.

Michel Belleville