Dear Mike, I think i'm on something... To be precise, my json is
generated through a jsp parsing. So its dynamic, and imports taglibs
in first place. These imports generate 'natural' whitespace. So I
started hardcoding  this jsp/json anwser, stripping away taglib
imports. Wich gave me a clean, whitspace free, json answer. And it
worked.I suppose whitespace before json content is a problem to IE6/7.
Now, rather than trying to reconfigure my jboss server (production
reconfiguration is a bit more sensible than local, so I'll forget
about it for now...), I'm willing to strip the ajax answer before
deciding if success or not...