hi,
I'am using jquery to get a response from a php page, here it is :

function verif(thediv)
        {
                var xhr = $.ajax({
                        type: "POST",
                        url: "some.php",
                        data: "name=some variable",
                        success: function(msg){

                        var reponse = xhr.responseText;
                        alert("here :  "+reponse);

I tried many things there is no way to get the responseText (that should be
yes or no), i want absolutly to use a asynchrone methode (the method with
the async : false, don't helpe me at all :wistle: )

Thank you for any help :handshake: