Hello,

I had very interesting problem with our latest project.

Our php cms system depends on jquery in any mean of javascript business.
We/Customers are happy to use it.

And our last project someting weird was happened.

We can't use forms in IE6 are any mean...

Problem was simple when you load the site with IE6.

Inputs does not take any input. Just blank... Selects, radios are work..

Even forms with does not have any business with jquery has freezed.

Following jquery related scripts are included to page

jquery.js
jquery-ui.js
i18n/ui.datepicker-de.js
jquery.bgiframe.min.js
FCKEditor/jquery.FCKEditor.js
jquery.bdc.ddmenu.pack.js
jquery.boxy.js
jqueryFileTree.js
jquery.cycle.all.pack.js
jquery.validate.js
localization/messages_de.js
jquery.masked_input.min.js
jquery.bt.js
localization/messages_de.js
jquery.autocomplete.js
jquery.datepick.js
jquery.datepick-de.js

Our previous setup has similar config and work with no problem...

Also We can get any means of error message. Just inputs are wont get any
input.

Does anyone ive any clue about problem.

Regards...