Hi,

I'm a newbie in JQuery, but know JS and have allready used some JQuery-
Plugins.

But now I'm searching for a cool plugin which can handle the following
stuff:
 - Tree where defined elements are folders and have no checkbox
 - some child elements have a checkbox, some not
 - I can make as much levels as I want, so no restriction
 - possiblity to submit these checkboxes, that I can save which ones
were checked
 - possiblity to check some of them when loaded, because If my users
come back to this page, then the allready checked checkboxes should be
checked again ( it's a website were users have their own logged in
area ) best would be to expand the tree then to the allready checked
elements
 - for some of the elements I want to have a button next to the
elements text, that if one has clicked this button I can then call
another function e.g. with the id of this element write a text to
another div....

I hope I didn't wrote too much and one can give me a good tip :-)

cheers
Charlie