Thanks, getScript worked :D, appreciate it!!!
Now i got another problem :s i´m using special characters åäö cause
its a swedish site,  iso 8859-1, and when the script loads it doesnt
get properly encoded so i cant see those characers.( Im setting
textfields with example text ) Is there a way to encode it?

George