Leonardo, today you're my man!
It finally worked!

THAT was what I was looking for.

I can't tell you how long I've been trying to achieve just that result, so
you can't imagine how much I appreciate your help. Really, thanks!

I actaully had found a workaround to place the error mesage with just CSS,
but this is the solution I was looking for.

Again, thanks man! Cheers to you.
;-)

(In caso sei italiano, visto che ti chiami Leonardo, grazie mille!).