Good tip, thanks, Mike.

A couple of suggestions... First, you could simplify that if test to:

  if( e.which == 13  ||  e.keyCode == 13 )

That would do exactly the same thing in all cases as the original code.

But you can simplify it even more. jQuery cleans up the properties of the
event object so you don't have to make the browser-dependent tests for both
'which' and 'keyCode'. You can just use 'which' in all browsers:

    if( e.which == 13 )

-Mike