All,

I got bit by a number of bugs in the Color Animations plugin.  So, I fixed
them and uploaded the fix to the comments on the issue I submitted against
it.

Then I noticed, other people have submitted patches as far back as almost 2
years ago.  So it looks like this module is no longer being actively
maintained.

If that is the case, how do we go about getting a new release out there?

More importantly, when will this functionality be added to the core?  :)

--
John Arrowwood
John (at) Irie (dash) Inc (dot) com