Hi there,

I'm trying to create some words which can be dragged and dropped into a
container (called droppable).

I've tried to dynamically create some divs each containing a word, and they
can be dragged okay, but when I try to drop, it isnt recognised.

I notice  that if I have a static div in the script it will be recognised by
the droppable area (as per the example on the jquery site)

thanks in advance,

Alex

---------

Heres the code I have so far:

var these = [ 'red', 'blue', 'green', 'orange',  'white' ];

function makeButtons() {
 for (i in these)
makeWord(these[i]);
}

function makeWord(s) {
var e = $(document.createElement('div'));
e.attr('id', s);     // make a div with id orange / white / etc
 e.append(s);
e.draggable( );   // make this div draggable
$('body').append(e);
}

function initialise(){
makeButtons();