Guys,

I'm not exactly sure where to ask this question so I figure I'd start
here.

For the record, the website I am referring to can be temporarily found
here: http://www.synantus.com:801

I've got an HTML site for my mother's salon that I've been augmenting
with jQuery.  One of the things I've been doing is using jQuery to do
some simple html replacment.  For example, on her "Services" page I've
got two colums.  One that lists all of here services and another that
lists a description of the currently selected service.  So basically
when the user clicks on 1 particular service, I simply replace the
html in the latter column with the correct description of that
service.  That works great.

However, here's my question.  I'd like to create a drop down menu for
all the pages that will list all of the services when the user hovers
over the "Services" tab.  I can do this also.  However, when the user
actually clicks on one of the specific services from that menu, I'd
like two things to happen.

1)  Issue a GET request for the services.html page.  (Obviously I can
do this :) )
2)  Run the javascript I've got the replace the desctiption html with
the proper corresponding text based on the user's menu selection.

This confuses me greatly, and I really don't have the slightest idea
how I could get this to happen.

Was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Joe