It really shouldn't be there, so first, double-check it in another
browser, and make sure you clear your cache thoroughly.

I've had similar errors occur sometimes caused by imperfect browser
extensions or other browser errors.  In fact, I've been living with a
bug caused by an extension in FF for several months where *any*
element without a Title Tag somehow shows a tooltip of the browser's
last-used title-tag tooltip!  At first, I thought it was the specific
page I was viewing, before I realized what caused it.  That said, I'm
living with it b/c I'd rather have the extension's capability than
worry about a relatively minor bug.

Good luck!