I've got a lot of hard coded values in JQuery functions like the one below

$("#getTOByWeek").live("click", function(){

    $.ajax({

        type:"post",

        url:"webapps/hr/admin/actions/act_adminHR_Handler.cfm",

        data:$("#toByWeek").serialize(),

        cache:"false",

        success: function(){

$("#content-box").load("webapps/hr/admin/display/dsp_TOList.cfm");

        },

        error: function(){

            alert("data");

       return false;

  });

I use this chunk of code repeatedly, changing the button name, form name,
url loading div name, and the page that's loaded

(#getTOByWeek, /hr/admin/actions/act_adminHR_Handler.cfm, #toByWeek,
#content-box, /hr/admin/display/dsp_TOList.cfm respectively in this case)

What I'd like to be able to do is have one code chunk that I throw variables
at, instead of cutting/pasting and changing the hard coded values it would
be much more elegant and make troubleshooting a lot easier. Not to mention
making my .js file a helluva lot smaller.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks

sas

--