I've got a little problem with passing two strings $FilePath and
$FileName to the PHP file and I've got no clue why. When I do it this
way everything's Ok

ppost : {
                'Path' : 'temp/',
                'File' : 'Myfile.jpg'
            },

Of cause I need to do this via variable but when I do it in this way:

 $FilePath ="temp/";
 $FileName ="Myfile.jpg";

ppost : {
                'Path' : [+$FilePath],
                'File' : [+$FileName]
            },

Everything that my PHP code recives is NaN for both variables. Could
you tell me why and what would be the proper way?

The entire script:

        function ajaxFileUpload()
        {
                .ajaxStart(function(){