BTW, just to commiserate, you're not the only one who's ever posted
incorrect information here.

Want to hear a whopper I posted a couple of years ago? Someone was asking
how to change the title in the browser window, and I told them that they
couldn't: You only get one chance at setting the title, because you can only
have one <title> tag in a document, and once the page is loaded you can't
add another <title> tag.

Lucky for the OP, someone followed up with a comment to the effect of,
"Dude! Ever hear of document.title?" :-)

-Mike