Hello I have this problem I am facing for past couple of days. I am
using the following jQuery code

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
                        jQuery("#login").click(function(){
                                jQuery("#logbox").slideToggle("slow");
                                });
                jQuery("#loggedin").click(function(){
                        jQuery("#logbox2").slideToggle("slow");

notice that i am using jQuery instead of $ because I have included
prototype.js in file

login and loggedin are two div which are on same place. Both divs are
recreated by AJAX but after they are recreated jQuery stops working
untill i manually refresh the page i have seen all the solution
already given but since i am a beginner in jQuery i am unable to
understand and implement them..

Kindly provide me with some guidlines on how to solve this problem