Hi,

I apologize, but I am rather new to AJAX and JQuery so my questions
will probably be basic.

I am using DataTables plugin, which I am trying to initialize from a
JavaScript function which is called when an AJAX call returns.

here is the code:
[code]
function initMyDataTable()
{
        $('#myTable').dataTable(

                                {
                                        "bPaginate": false,
                                        "bInfo": false,
                                        "bSortClasses": true,
                                        "bJQueryUI": true
                                }

                                );
}
[/code]

alert boxes show that the function is entered into, and that #myTable
is an actual table element.

But for some reason this code fails.

If anyone had experience with DataTables I would greatly appreciate
all the help I can get.

Thanks.