very hard to guess what the issue might be .....can you post a link or create a test page on jsbin.com?

slava wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to create a vertical menu with jquery.
I select the cells (divs) which have sub-menues and call .hover
function to show sub-menues on hover in and hide on hover out. That
works, but the problem is its impossible to select a sub-menu sinse
they are hidden as soon as you hover out from the parent menu cell. I
tried adding sub-menues to the hover function, but that did not make a
difference. Any ideas on how to make this work please.

thanks. Slava