There is a new love named "jQuery" but I still have some problems in
understanding issues totally (maybe like in real life ;) Coming from C++ it
takes some effort in dealing on the (totally other) javascript OOP.
The code below (that represents basics of a quite more complex issue ...)
runs fine, but it gives me some headaches.

---------

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
   <title>jQuery OOP</title>
</head>
<script type="text/javascript">

var data_at_startup = "" +              // 1 paragraph at startup
        "<p>some content</p>";

var data_out_of_an_AJAX_call = "" +                     // 3 paragraphs later
(out of an
AJAX-call)
        "<p>other content</p>"+
        "<p>other content</p>"+
        "<p>other content</p>";

MyDivObject = new MyDivClass;

function MyDivClass()
{
        this.Show = function(txt)
        {
                $("#MyDiv").html(txt).click( function()
                {
                        // Simulation of an AJAX-call
                        MyDivObject.Show( data_out_of_an_AJAX_call );

</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
<script>
        $(function()
        {
                MyDivObject.Show(data_at_startup);
        });
</script>

------

What I do:

In my try to encapsulate jQuery-Code in classes/objects I declare
"MyDivClass". Later an object of this type has to manage contents of the div
container <div id='MyDiv'>. At the beginning it simply has to exposure one
paragraph (= data_at_startup).

                MyDivObject.Show( data_at_startup );

Adding some jQuery-Code to capture "click"-events on its paragraphs

                $("#MyDiv").html(txt).click( function()

has to run in AJAX-calls (later) to updates parts of - or all of - MyDiv's
content (for simplification in the demo I call the Show() method just with
static data ( = data_from_AJAX_call);

MyDivObject.Show ( data_from_AJAX_call )

it works ... but I cannot look behind the scenes: Isn't there some kind of
recursion in calling ".Show(...)" ?

MyDivObject = new MyDivClass;
function MyDivClass()
{
        this.Show = function(txt)
        {
                MyDivObject.Show(...)

I'm surprised because it seem to work fine, but ... is it acceptable code
... or do I run into problems by coding this way? Do I get (whatever)
problems in doing it this way ? What should I read & learn to close the
knowledge leak in my mind ;) ?

thanks in advance
fran