Hi all,
I have an  element in my page. I want to display that in thickbox.So I've
used TB_inline for it.Everything works fine in other browsers.Whan the link
is clicked the (video) loads into the thickbox. But in IE 8 When the same
link is clicked twice, for the first time the video loads, but the second
time the video does not load(an empty thickbox appears).

     var id = $(this).attr('id');
     var videoUrl = "#TB_inline?height=344&width=425&inlineId=video" + id;
//Inline content url is generated
     $(this).parent('a').attr("href", videoUrl); //The 'href' attribute is
set to the currently formed Url to make sure it gets displayed in the
ThickBox

The link's href attribute is set during runtime based on which Video's link
is clicked.Second time when the same link is clicked video does not get
loaded in IE8 alone.If there are some solutions to this problem please do
let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Saana