Hi,

I am playing with these JQuery tabs (http://www.queness.com/post/106/
jquery-tabbed-interfacetabbed-structure-menu-tutorial) and trying to
customize it.

I want to be able to place different images or text and display them
when user clicks on these tabs, make sense?

This is a working version hosted on my server:

http://www.webimpulse.co.uk/issues/cu/tabs.html

For some reason the content area of each tab doesnot display any div
elements or behave in a strange way. I've placed some table and they
are being displayed correctly. Have a look here:

http://www.webimpulse.co.uk/issues/cu/index.html

I've placed a div under the 'famous' tab, if you click on different
tabs you will understand what I mean by strange behaviour. Either it
is not displayed, or responds really late or does something when user
clicks on any of the adjacent tabs. Here is the link to test:

http://www.webimpulse.co.uk/issues/cu/index2.html

What can I do to make divs appear just like the tables do?

Thanks,