I wish to add horizontal menus in my website that uses Joomla 1.5.

My website is hosted by a third party but I have the privileges to
create/add/modify/install software of my choice.

I read about Superfish and downloaded it.
I am not too clear about the steps that I need to follow after
unzipping the contents of mod_superfishmenu.zip.

I tried using the Joomla admin interface to install the package but it
is giving me errors such as "Failed to move" when I try to "Upload and
Install" the zip file.

Is there a way to manually configure this whole thing?
Can you please share the steps so that I can follow it and use this
'much spoken' extension?

Thanks
gjn